PING Pioneer Cart Bag is a user-friendly golf cart bag that is highly durable, lightweight and large. It is an updated version of the Pioneer series bags with magnetic quick-access pocket for extra convenience.
We hardly find any negative review about this bag from the customers. Most of the customers are satisfied and give a full marks on this bag. The functionalities all these bags are quite faultless and provide enough comfort to the users.
Let’s see why this bag is considered as one of the best golf cart bags.
Features of PING Pioneer Cart Bag:
- 15-way high-impact polypropylene top with anti-flex walls
- Integrated lift handles
- 11 pockets (2 large apparel)
- 2 water-resistant, velour-lined valuables pockets
- Range-finder pocket; large insulated cooler pocket
- Magnetic quick-access pocket
- Cart-strap channel
- Rubberized cross-design bottom
- Weight: 7 lbs. approximately.
- Customizable ball-pocket panel
A short description of the features of this bag:
PING Pioneer Golf Cart Bag is featured with 15-way top dividers with a rubberized putter well. It has high-impact polypropylene top with anti-flex walls to keep the clubs safe and well protected.
This bag comes with 11 pockets with ample storage by any measurements. It allows you to carry all your required gadgets on the field and quick access on the pockets.
The pockets are including two large apparel, two water-resistant velour-lined valuables pockets, range finder, and insulated cooler pocket. The magnetic quick-access pocket distinguish this bag from others.
PING Pioneer Golf Bag has integrated lift handles with soft touch benefits to carry this easily. The handle is well-built and well-placed that helps to carry the bag without extra effort.
This bag has two water resistant pockets where you can keep your valuables to be safe from sudden rain or whatsoever. These are also velour-lined valuables pockets.
As you know that cart bags are quite heavier than other golf bags. But, one of the best things of this bag is, with all the pockets and functions, this bag is still quite lightweight and not cumbersome at all.
Cart Strap Channel
The cart strap channel is one of the best features of this bag. It helps to keep pockets easily accessible anytime.
Insulated cooler pocket
The large insulated cooler pocket will help you to keep refreshments in well condition throughout the day.
Pros and Cons
- This bag is light-weight, spacious and durable
- It has enough space for for all 14 clubs, drizzle stick, and a full size umbrella on the outside.
- It also provides a place to attach a golf glove on the outside, a slot for a marker and a magnetic pouch for rangefinder or other gadgets.
- The functionality of umbrella sleeve could be better.
You might also like:
- Ping Traverse Cart Bag Review
- Ping Hoofer 14 Carry Stand Golf Bag Review
- Founders Club Premium Cart Bag Review
The Bottom Line
With all the functionalities, PING Pioneer Cart Bag is undoubtedly a top class golf cart bag right now. Considering the advanced technologies used in this bag, you will not regret anyway to have this bag along with you on the golf course.
At the end, we can say that this bag worths the price reasonably.
We hope that this PING Pioneer Cart Bag review post helps you to get a clear picture of this bag.
Thanks for stopping by!