Callaway, a leader in the golf bag industry, recently brings the latest version Callaway Hyper Lite 5 Stand Bag. It is a combination of bold and fresh graphics as well as the superior functionality.
It features with 7-way top and full-length individual dividers, 10 large pockets for all of your gadgets, fully separated cell phone sleeve, snap down umbrella holder and X-Act Fit strap system will surely provide you a better experience on the course.
We thoroughly reviewed tons of reviews about this bag and try to figure out the users’ review about this bag. Unsurprisingly, it got the full marks from the users and they recommend to use this bag if you are looking for the best golf stand bag.
Here we will talk about the features and details of this bag:
- 7-way top with full length dividers
- Self-balancing, X-act fit strap system
- Ultimate in intuitive club organization
- 10 pockets including magnetic easy access valuable pocket
- Individual cell phone sleeve
- Strap down umbrella bungee
- Premium sublimated print
- New easy outward club positioning
- Weight: 5.2 lbs.
- Umbrella bungee holder, rain hood
- Ultra-lightweight carry bag with durable...
- New lightweight 4-way top with...
- Updated self-balancing X-Act Fit and...
- Larger zippers for increased durability,...
- Callaway's lightest stand bag, weighing...
(Note: Hyper Lite Zero is one of my favorites recently!)
Callaway Hyper Lite 5 Golf Bag features with 7-way divided top with full length dividers help to protect clubs from interaction and binding with each other.
This bag has ten large pockets to carry everything you need on the course. The pockets include a magnetic, easy-access valuables pocket, a full length apparel pocket, an individual cell phone sleeve and many more to provide you plenty of storage for your gadgets.
- 1 Magnetic easy-access valuables pocket
- 1 full-length apparel
- 1 individual cell phone sleeve
- Many more
Strap is one of the main components of a golf bag. This bag has ultra-new X-Act Fit strap system that offers self-balance the bag on your shoulders for a better carry experience.
The Callaway Hyper Lite 5 stand golf bag weighs around five pounds only, so weight will not be a problem of the golfers who love to walk the golf course.
Apart from all of those features, Callaway Hyper Lite 5 has something more to brag. It provides a fully separated cell phone sleeve that allows you to check your phone quickly and separate alignment stick sleeves allows you to keep things organized.
Also a snap down umbrella holder becomes very handy in bad weather.
- Callaway Chev Stand Golf Bag Review
- Callaway Org 15 Cart Bag Review
- 10 Best Callaway Golf Bags Reviews
Pros and Cons
- It features a new external club positioning that offers easy grabbing and replacing of your clubs.
- Ample storage for everything a golfer needs on the course.
- Very light!
- It would be great if the legs on the stand would stronger.
The Bottom Line
Undoubtedly, you can add some style and functionality to your game with the new Callaway Hyper Lite 5 Stand Golf Bag. It offers you so much features that you couldn’t ask anything more.
Accommodate all your gadgets on the pockets, bring your clubs with individual dividers, forget about the hefty weight of a golf bag and so on.
We hope that this Callaway Hyper Lite 5 Stand Bag review helps you to choose this bag for your next rounds.NOTE:
Please note that this version of the bag is outdated. You can check the other options close to this bag as well. Here are the short list:
- Callaway 2021 Hyper-Lite Zero Stand Bag
- Compact 4-way top with full-length...
- Weighs less than 3 lbs, Callaway's...
- Strong and lightweight carbon-fiber legs
- Padded OptiFit Comfort Strap* conforms...
- Self-balancing X-Act Fit Strap System,...
- Midsized 4-way top with full-length...
- 6 pockets including a velour-lined...
- Hook and loop glove attachment
- Lightweight and durable ripstop fabric
- Weight: 4.3 LBS
Last update on 2022-01-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API