Sun Mountain H2NO Lite Cart Bag is golfers’ favorite bag due to its super functionality, design and the waterproof construction, obviously. Sun Mountain Company has built this bag specially for rain-prone area where the sudden rain disturbs the game and destroys the golf bag.
We have closely reviewed the bag as well as the existing customer’s feedbacks before writing this Sun Mountain H2NO Lite Cart Bag review. Most of the golfers express their satisfaction with this bag. Also, some talk about a few drawbacks of this bag.
Here we will talk about all the features as well as the pros and cons of this bag.
- Top: 9.5″, 15-Way
- STRAP: Single Strap
- Waterproof fabrics, high-quality YKK water-resistant zippers and taped seams.
- 6 Pockets include two full-length clothing pockets, a velour-lined valuables pocket and multiple accessory pockets.
- Matching rainhood with a clear vinyl window
- Forward-facing pockets for easy access
- Height: 36″
- Weight: 5.95 pounds
It is built and designed for both push cart and riding use as the bottom of this bag is molded to sit flat in riding cart perfectly and minimize side to side movement on Speed Cart® and Micro-Cart® Series carts.
The H2NO Lite Cart Bag is a full-featured golf cart bag that has 9.5” (24 centimeters), 15-way top with individual full length dividers. The dividers are well built that will provide your clubs highest protection and proper management.
It includes a dedicated putter compartment to ensure the safety of your putter.
H2NO Lite Cart Bag is featured with 6 large pockets to accommodate all your golf gadgets, clothing, GPS rangefinder, and other necessary accessories. All the pockets are front facing that makes the bag easily accessible while on the cart.
The pockets are including two full-length clothing pockets, a velour-lined valuables pocket and multiple accessory pockets. It provides ample storage for all of your golf gears.
This bag is built with “H2NO” fabric that makes it highly lightweight, durable and waterproof. It is strictly watertight with the high quality YKK water-resistant zippers and all the seams are taped perfectly.
Sun Mountain H2NO Lite Cart Bag comes with built-in grab handles and a lift assist handle under the ball that make it highly convenient to carry the bag on the course.
To be honest, this is one of the best waterproof golf cart bags we have ever used. The “H2NO” fabric, YKK water-resistant zippers, taped seams, and rainhood makes it perfectly usable while raining.
H2NO Lite Cart Bag has a comfortable single strap to carry the bag easily. Some bags have double stripe, but honestly, this single strap is enough to carry this bag conveniently.
You might also like:
- Sun Mountain Sync Cart Bag Review
- Sun Mountain C130 Golf Cart Bag Review
- 10 Best Sun Mountain Golf Bags Reviews
Pros and Cons
- Strictly watertight bag to protect your accessories from sudden rain
- Durable and lightweight golf cart bag
- High-quality fabrics and easily accessible pockets
- The price is quite high, but it still worth the price.
Sun Mountain H2NO Golf Bags
- The fourteen-way top has full-length...
- A cart strap pass-through runs behind...
- Bottom is molded to fit over the lower...
- Bag is waterproof when the rainhood is...
- Matching rainhood included.
- High-quality waterproof fabric, taped...
- Weighs less than 5 pounds.
- Among the 6 pockets are a hydration...
- X-Strap System is easy to get on and off...
- The shoulder straps are sculpted and...
- Sun Mountain
- H2NO LiteSpeed Stand
- Inferno / Gunmetal / Cadet
The Bottom Line
Considering all the features and benefits, Sun Mountain H2NO Lite Cart Golf Bag is undoubtedly a bag worth to try. It is one of the best Sun Mountain golf bags right now. Despite it is already a great bag, some tiny modifications can make it a killer golf bag.
We hope that this Sun Mountain H2NO Lite Cart Bag review helps you to get the clear picture and decide wisely. Thanks for stopping by!
Last update on 2022-10-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API