OGIO are manufacturing quality golf products for decades. I hardly regret anything after buying from them so far. As OGIO Convoy SE stand bag is getting popularity among the golfers lately, we thought to check this out thoroughly for our readers. And what we get is really interesting!
OGIO Convoy SE Stand Bag Review
- Brand: OGIO
- Color: Blue
- Material: Nylon
- Item Dimensions (LxWxH): 36 x 13 x 10 inches
- Item Weight: 8 Pounds
Convoy SE stand golf bag is actually performs like a hybrid bag. You can stand it on rough surface with the sturdy stand or keep it firmly on your push cart. It also features load balancing double straps that will allow you to carry the bag comfortably.
Features of OGIO Convoy SE Stand Bag
- 14-Way top with integrated lift handle
- Large putter well
- 11 Total pockets (7 Zippered)
- Soft-lined valuables pocket
- Double cart strap pass-through
- Easy lift top pocket
- Large zippered insulated cooler pocket
- Insulated water bottle pocket
- Removable ball pocket panel
- Tee holder
- Umbrella holder
- Tower loop with quick-release bucket
- Velcro glove patch
- Ogio MOD compatible (MOD case not included)
- Adjustable double shoulder straps
- Weight: 5.8 lbs.
OGIO Convoy SE stand bag comes with 14-way top dividers that allows to put your clubs organized in the bag. It is a performance focused golf bag with proper organization.
However, it would be better if it features full length dividers instead of just 14 way top.
One thing is sure that this bag provides ample storage to bring all of your favorite stuff in the field. With 11 pockets in the bag, you can feel comfortable with your gadgets. There are insulated water bottle pocket, removable ball pocket panel and many more to mention.
On top of that, 7 of those pockets are zippered. So, your valuables will not be fallen down in any given circumstances.
Double cart strap pass-through is one of the coolest features of this bag. Also the adjustable double shoulder straps will ensure convenient carrying while walking on the ground.
If you are looking for an ultra-lightweight golf bag, this mightn’t be the best bet for you. Weighing 5.8 lbs. this is neither heavyweight nor a lightweight golf bag.
- BUILT WITH PURPOSE: this OGIO golf stand...
- ORGANIZATION: A 14-Way top, soft-lined...
- DURABILITY: 300D rip stop polyester...
- MOBILITY: Newly designed load balancing...
- TRUSTED : OGIO is serious about...
- 4-Way top with full length dividers
- Rapid Access pockets
- Molded hip pads and double shoulder...
- Easy access Ball Silo
- Large easy-access apparel pocket
What we like:
Firstly, the construction is well built. It should support many years before retiring.
Secondly, the double cart strap pass-through feature makes it stand out from others in this segment. It is really a cool feature for a stand bag.
Thirdly, the double shoulder straps allows me to carry the bag comfortably for a long time without any issues.
Fourthly, lots of storage! With 11 premium YKK zippered pocket, it provides you ample storage to bring your necessary kits in the field.
Other notable mentions are
- Insulated cooler pocket
- Durable aluminum legs
- Fleece lined valuables pocket
- Alignment stick retention loop
- Xl apparel pocket
What we didn’t like:
Only negative side I found in this bag is that it isn’t a proper full length dividers golf bag. It is a 14 way top stand bag.
Also, if you are looking for an ultra-lightweight golf bag, this isn’t the perfect match. With lots of storage and sturdy construction, it’s a mid-sized golf bag.
To sum up the OGIO Convoy SE stand bag review, we could say that based on the explanation above, this is one of the finest golf stand bags available in the market right now. Hope it helps you to take the decision of purchasing the golf bag.
Last update on 2024-02-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API