In this golf bag review, we examine the top golf bags under $50 based on our review of hundreds of golf bags. We emphasized on the issues of quality, design, convenience, durability and price to rank the bags on this list.
Most of these bags are perfect for golfers who love to walk continuously on the course while playing. Since these bags are very lightweight, carrying them is not an issue.
Here are the best golf bags under $50:
- Orlimar Pitch and Putt Golf Stand Carry Bag
- JEF World of Golf JR1256 Pitch & Putt Sunday Bag
- Forgan Blue & Black Ultra Light Golf Carry Bag
- Sunday Golf Bag by JP Lann
- TANGKULA Stand Bag
Best Golf Bags Under $50
1. Orlimar Pitch and Putt Golf Stand Carry Bag
- Ultra lightweight construction
- Two compartment top
- One accessory pocket
- Durable carry handle
- Length: 31.5”
- Top opening: 3.25” x 4.25”
- Weight: 1.9 pounds
Considering all the features and benefits, we have no choice but to declare Orlimar Pitch and Putt Golf Stand Carry Bag as the best golf bag under $50. It is lightweight and durable.
- 6 clubs comfortably fit.
- Excellently constructed.
- The stand comes as a handy solution.
- Affordable price.
- The strap attachment needs to be improved.
2. JEF World of Golf JR1256 Pitch & Putt Sunday Bag
- Weight: 2 pounds
- Adjustable carry sling
- Corded bottle holder
- Velcro glove strip
- Pocket can hold up to 10 balls
The JEF World of Golf JR1256 Pitch & Putt Sunday Bag is one of the top contenders for being one of the best golf bags under $50. A stand bag with a handle that is great for travel, walking, par 3 courses, and the driving range.
This golf bag can hold up to 8 golf clubs. This product is highly durable and provides long-term support. This bag weighs only 2 pounds and has ample room to store up to 10 balls.
Additional accessories include an adjustable carry sling, a corded bottle holder, and a Velcro glove strip.
- The stand option is very handy
- Very lightweight
- Enough storage for balls
- Best option for a short executive course.
- More than six golf clubs tend to get stuck together.
3. Forgan Blue & Black Ultra Light Golf Carry Bag
- 7.5″ 2-way compressed nylon top
- Mesh beverage pocket on the outside
- Apparel pocket of full length
- Easily accessible side saddle ball pocket
- Velour-lined accessory pocket with zipper
- Weight: 1.25 lbs.
- Umbrella holder
- 4 color combinations available
Here is another example of a nice golf bag for under $50. It provides enough storage for all your golf clubs. The pockets can accommodate many necessary stuff including beverages, apparel, balls etc.
- Lightweight and can carry all your irons, putter and gadgets
- Strong and durable
- Both sides are equipped with deep zippered pockets
- Mesh pocket
- Very affordable price.
- The shoulder strap could be stronger.
4. Sunday Golf Bag by JP Lann
- Highly durable
- Waterproof polyester with a nylon carrying strap.
- A ball pocket with zipper provides additional storage.
Sunday Golf Bag By JP Lann offers innovative features while it is considered as the most affordable golf bag currently available in the market. It is highly durable and lightweight.
The waterproof polyester comes with a nylon carrying strap. Furthermore, it has a ball pocket with a zipper to provide additional storage.
- The most affordable golf bag out of all
- Lightweight and durable
- Waterproof polyester
- The shoulder strap needs improvement
5. TANGKULA Stand Bag
- Weight: 3.5lbs
- Wear resistance
- 4 zipper pockets
- Backpack style shoulder strap
- Aluminum paint foot pipe support
- Sturdy, stylish and durable
- Material: Polyester Fabric
- Head Frame: 6”X 8”
- Color: Blue/Black
Tangkula Stand Bag is a stylish and durable stand bag that you can use on the course. It allows you to carry several necessary clubs at the same time. The bag is lightweight so it can be carried comfortably, as well as extremely well equipped with 4 zippered pockets where you can keep all your essentials close at hand.
Nicely designed with standard color combinations. The backpack style shoulder strap provides more comfort. Furthermore, the foot support is a useful technology, as it allows you to release your hands when you are not using it.
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Extra compartments for balls, jackets, towels, etc.
- Individual dividers to keep your clubs separated.
- An affordable price
- Materials are not the best in class
- Zippers are fragile.
Since the price has risen over $50, we have removed the link to this product.
The Bottom Line
We hope that this list will help you to stay away from all the crappy cheap golf bags and guide you to find the top-quality golf bags for a good deal.
We will soon add more golf bags under $50 to give you a few more options to choose from.
Thank you for visiting!
You May Also Like These:
(This post was updated on June 17, 2021. Since prices fluctuate constantly, some bags’ prices may change after the post was updated.)
Last update on 2022-05-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API