(This post is updated on July 5, 2018. As price varies constantly, some bags’ price may change after updating this post.)
After reviewing tons of golf bags, we created this list of the best golf bags under $50 review. We emphasized on the issues of quality, design, convenience, durability and price to rank the bags on this list.
Most of these bags perfectly suit those golfers who love to constantly walk on the course during their game. As these bags are very lightweight, weight is not an issue while it is being carried.
So, here are the best golf bags under $50 reviews:
Orlimar Pitch and Putt Golf Stand Carry Bag
Considering all the features and benefits, we are left with no option but to declare Orlimar Pitch and Putt Golf Stand Carry Bag as the best golf bags under $50. It is light in weight and heavy in durability.
The key features of this bag:
- Lightweight Stand Carry Bag
- Two compartment top
- Ultra lightweight construction
- One accessory pocket
- Durable carry handle
- 31.5” in length, top opening of the bag is 3.25” x 4.25”
- 1.9 pounds
- 6 clubs comfortably fit.
- Very well constructed.
- The stand comes as a handy solution.
- The pocket is small but easily accommodates half a dozen balls and tees.
- Affordable price.
- The strap attachment needs to be improved.
TANGKULA Stand Bag
TANGKULA Stand Bag is a stylish and durable stand bag that provides you with convenience on the course. It allows you to carry several necessary clubs at a time during the rounds. It is very light so that you can carry it comfortably and be very well equipped with 4 zipper pockets to let you bring all your necessary accessories.
It is nicely designed with standard color combinations. The backpack style shoulder strap adds more comfort. The foot support also comes as a handy technology as it allows you to release your hands when you do not use it.
- Weight: 3.5lbs
- Wear resistance
- 4 zipper pockets for added storage
- Backpack style shoulder strap
- Aluminum paint foot pipe support
- Sturdy, stylish and durable
- Material of Golf Bag: Polyester Fabric
- Size Of Head Frame: 6”X 8”
- Color: Blue/Black
- Very light to carry
- Extra compartments for balls, jacket, towel etc.
- Individual dividers to keep your clubs separated.
- Low price
- The materials are not the best in class
- Zippers are quite fragile
JEF World of Golf JR1256 Pitch & Putt Sunday Bag
JEF World of Golf JR1256 Pitch & Putt Sunday Bag is one of the top contestants for being one of the best golf bags under $50. It is a stand bag with a handle that is great for traveling, walking, par 3 courses and the driving range.
You can carry up to 8 golf clubs with this golf bag. It is highly durable that provides long time support. The zippered pocket can accommodate up to 10 balls.This bag is very light as it weighs only 2 pounds. It also features an adjustable carry sling, corded bottle holder, Velcro glove strip etc.
- Weight: 2 pounds
- Adjustable carry sling
- Corded bottle holder
- Velcro glove strip
- Pocket can hold up to 10 balls.
- The stand option is very handy
- Very lightweight
- Enough storage for balls
- Best option for a short executive course.
- If you put more than 6 golf clubs, they tend to get stuck with each other.
Forgan Blue & Black Ultra Light Golf Carry Bag
Another example of nice golf bags under $50. It provides enough storage for all your golf clubs. The pockets can accommodate many necessary stuff including beverages, apparel, balls etc.
- 7.5″ 2-way compressed nylon top
- External mesh beverage pocket, Side saddle full-length apparel pocket
- Easily accessible side saddle ball pocket, Velour-lined accessory pocket with zipper
- Weight: 1.25 lbs.
- Umbrella holder
- 4 color combinations available
- Very lightweight but capable of carrying all your necessary irons, putter and gadgets
- Highly durable
- Deep zippered pockets on both sides and a mesh pocket
- Very affordable price.
- Plastic buckle on the shoulder strap is quite sturdy.
Sunday Golf Bag (Adult Size) by JP Lann
Sunday Golf Bag By JP Lann comes with innovative features while it is considered as the most low-price golf bag currently available in the market. It is highly durable and lightweight. The waterproof polyester comes with a nylon carrying strap. It also has a ball pocket with zippers to provide extra storage.
- Highly durable
- Waterproof polyester with a nylon carrying strap.
- A ball pocket with zipper provides additional storage.
- Most low-price golf bag among all
- Very lightweight and durable
- Waterproof polyester
- The shoulder strap needs improvement
The Bottom Line
We hope that this list helps you to stay far away from the all crappy cheap golf bags and guide you to find the most qualified golf bags at an affordable price.
We will add more golf bags under $50 soon to give you a few more options to choose the best one for you.
Thanks for stopping by!